Fine cuisine, fire-cooked.
Bold cooking. Unforgettable results.
Our menu shifts nightly to incorporate the freshest seasonal ingredients—but one thing stays the same, for every dish, every day: everything is cooked over wood fire.
Chef John Murcko’s vision blends the most primitive of cooking methods—open wood flame—with an innovative menu.
A fiery culinary experience to savor.
A wood-fire stove
A warm atmosphere
Have a seat.
We welcome you to come bask in our warm atmosphere and enjoy the food from our hearth. Call or click below to reserve your table, or send a note for information about unforgettable private events.
- All guest entering the building must wear a mask.
- When walking throughout the property, guests must wear a mask.
- Please maintain 6 foot social distancing from other guest at all times.
306 Main Street
Park City, UT 84060
Reservations will be honored 10 minutes past the original reservation time, no exceptions. Please plan ahead for parking and traffic.
* A $50 per person charge will be charged to the credit card on file should you cancel with less than 24 hours notice.
* Please be considerate of our capacity restrictions and others that may be waiting to be seated