Fine cuisine, fire-cooked.
Bold cooking. Unforgettable results.
Our menu shifts nightly to incorporate the freshest seasonal ingredients—but one thing stays the same, for every dish, every day: everything is cooked over wood fire.
Chef John Murcko’s vision blends the most primitive of cooking methods—open wood flame—with an innovative menu.
A fiery culinary experience to savor.
A wood-fire stove
A warm atmosphere
Have a seat.
We welcome you to come bask in our warm atmosphere and enjoy the food from our hearth. Call or click below to reserve your table, or send a note for information about unforgettable private events.
- All guest entering the building must wear a mask.
- When walking throughout the property, guests must wear a mask.
- Please maintain 6 foot social distancing from other guest at all times.
306 Main Street
Park City, UT 84060
Closed until mid-May
Reservations will be honored 10 minutes past the original reservation time, no exceptions. Please plan ahead for parking and traffic.
* A $50 per person charge will be charged to the credit card on file should you cancel with less than 24 hours notice.
* Please be considerate of our capacity restrictions and others that may be waiting to be seated