Our team can work with you to host a breathtaking event at Firewood.
When you hold an event at Firewood, you have everything on your side: a prime Main Street Park City location, an unforgettable menu, a hip yet cozy atmosphere, and impeccable service.
We’ll help you select the room or rooms you need, whether it’s our intimate private dining room or a larger open space. You’ll have the option of using multiple bar areas, including the building’s original 1906-era Nickel Bar. You can even arrange private entrance via Swede Alley.
Download our Private Events Brochure.
To inquire about menus, pricing, and other logistics, simply reach out to our staff at (435)252-9900 or email email@example.com.
Have a seat.
We welcome you to come bask in our warm atmosphere and enjoy the food from our hearth. Call or click below to reserve your table, or send a note for information about unforgettable private events.
- All guest entering the building must wear a mask.
- When walking throughout the property, guests must wear a mask.
- Please maintain 6 foot social distancing from other guest at all times.
306 Main Street
Park City, UT 84060
Reservations will be honored 10 minutes past the original reservation time, no exceptions. Please plan ahead for parking and traffic.
* A $50 per person charge will be charged to the credit card on file should you cancel with less than 24 hours notice.
* Please be considerate of our capacity restrictions and others that may be waiting to be seated