The power of fire-cooking fine cuisine.
Come explore the savory results of a bold cooking style: a commitment to cooking a full menu over wood fire. Firewood’s locally sourced ingredients, exceptional fourteen-foot-long wood stove, extensive wine list, and abundant ambience deliver an extraordinary sensory experience.
What goes into a meal at Firewood? Several types of wood fuel inform a dish’s final taste. And food is sourced from worthy purveyors including Snake River Farms’ beef, Slide Ridge honey, Bear Lake Beef, Beehive Cheese, Ballard Farms, and Lone Star Lobster.
While embarking on your culinary adventure, you’ll also feel at home. Luxurious leather chairs, antique bar stools, locally-hewn and reclaimed hardwood décor, and blacksmith-forged lighting balance the space’s richness with warm familiarity.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
“It’s really taking 30 years of passion, then combining that passion with all of my knowledge and experience into one place, one project. It is challenging to cook only with open flame. It’s a primitive style of cooking – but to do this on a grand scale is very exciting.” – Chef John Murcko
Have a seat.
We welcome you to come bask in our warm atmosphere and enjoy the food from our hearth. Call or click below to reserve your table, or send a note for information about unforgettable private events.
- All guest entering the building must wear a mask.
- When walking throughout the property, guests must wear a mask.
- Please maintain 6 foot social distancing from other guest at all times.
306 Main Street
Park City, UT 84060
Reservations will be honored 10 minutes past the original reservation time, no exceptions. Please plan ahead for parking and traffic.
* A $50 per person charge will be charged to the credit card on file should you cancel with less than 24 hours notice.
* Please be considerate of our capacity restrictions and others that may be waiting to be seated